Tax Preparation & Planning
- Tax Return Preparation – The annual tax filings required by the IRS, State and other government entities for businesses and individuals.
- Tax Planning – Optimizing strategy and transactions to achieve the lowest possible tax costs.
- Tax Audit & Appeal Representation – Representing clients before the IRS and other government entities in tax dispute matters.
- Stock Option Planning – Advising individuals on implications of stocks option ownership.
- Alternative Minimum Tax Issues – Optimizing strategy and transactions to achieve the lowest possible tax costs of this required, alternate tax calculation.
- Expatriate & Foreign national individual tax returns – The preparation of returns for US individuals working abroad and foreign nationals working in the US.
- Estate & Trust Planning – Meeting the goals and optimizing the tax costs of wealth transfer from one generation to the next.
- Estate Tax Return Preparation – Preparation of estate tax returns often required by the IRS and other government entities.
- Charitable Gifting Strategies – Custom tailored programs to transfer wealth for leveraged charitable giving while lowering current and future tax costs.
- Gift Tax Return Preparation – Preparation of gift tax returns required by the IRS and other government entities from those making certain gifts.
Personal CFO and Family Office
Managing some or all of the financial affairs for an individual or family, such as bill payment, cash flow management, vendor coordination and much more.