English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) French German Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Portuguese Russian Spanish Turkish Urdu

  • tax cpa bookkeeping 1
  • tax cpa bookkeeping 2
  • tax cpa bookkeeping 2a
  • tax cpa bookkeeping
  • tax cpa bookkeeping
  • tax cpa bookkeeping
  • tax cpa bookkeeping 6
  • tax cpa bookkeeping 8
  • tax cpa bookkeeping
  • Where your Financials are Done Right!
  • Strength in Numbers!
  • Getting More Return on Your Return!
  • Progressive Approaches! Precision Response!
  • Strategic Solutions! Driving Results!
  • Your Financials - Our Profession!
  • Time is Money - We'll Help you Save Both!
  • Progressive Approaches! Precision Response!
  • Your Growth - Our Success!

Let us help you make smarter financial plans
to prepare a better future for you

At Bhuiyan & Associates, CPA we are a full service Certified Public Accountant firm for both individual and business clientele. We have immense amount of expertise in high tech environments, small businesses, as well as non-profit organizations.Read more


We want to hear from you. Feel free to Call us today.

Or fill in the form below then we will get back to you shortly!

Browse our Articles

Accounting & Bookkeeping

We can take care of your entity's complete accounting and financial needs from day-to-day recording of transactions to documentation of internal controls to the final output of financial statements. Our CPAs can help you with your internal control testing, revenue recognition issues, reorganization and liquidation planning, as well as business succession planning. Our certified public bookkeeper can take care of all of your bookkeeping needs while providing you with mental peace and satisfaction.

Tax Services

We offer a variety of services catered to your unique needs whether you are an individual, a small business, or a non-profit organization. As a small business owner we can help you plan your tax strategy, prepare your returns including international preparations, payroll taxes, property taxes, and sales taxes. We can also prepare form 5500 that is required by the IRS for many pension plans as well as form 1099 that is required by the IRS and other government entities for compensation paid to certain non-employees.
tax calculators



clients reviews